As intensive providers of complete hotel services, our hotels and restaurants strive to continuously reduce energy consumption and costs along with the long-term environmental and economic sustainability of our business.
We are dedicated and focused on:
· reducing hotel guests' energy costs by 20% per overnight stays by the end of 2020,
· continuous improvement of our energy efficiency,
· reducing dependence on fossil fuels and introducing renewable energy sources,
· responsible water use,
· securing the information and resources necessary to achieve our goals,
· meeting legal and other requirements related to the use of energy and energy efficiency,
· development, procurement and use of energy-efficient establishments, facilities, equipment and other products and services,
· synergistic action and development planning with the local community.
We will pursue this policy by meeting the requirements of the ISO 50001 international standard, with particular emphasis on implementing:
· action plans for improving energy efficiency, and
· training to achieve and maintain the awareness and skills of our employees at all organizational levels.
On 31 October
2016 in Mali Lošinj
Board member of Jadranka hoteli d.o.o.