The business success of Jadranka Group rests on the efforts of all employees to achieve customer satisfaction.
We strive to achieve the satisfaction of our customers as well as other stakeholders (owners, employees, suppliers and communities in which we operate) by implementing quality and environmental management systems established according to the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 international standards.
The quality and environmental management system is established and maintained so that employees at all levels, starting with the board, have an obligation to:
· abide by the law and other binding regulations,
· recognise and meet customer demands and needs,
· prevent environmental pollution,
· protect the health and safety of people,
· responsibly manage natural resources,
· act in accordance with established procedures and delegated responsibilities,
· continuously improve the efficiency of their actions and business processes.
The Board shall ensure that the annual quality and environmental goals are regularly established to enable the achievement of the general goals and policies set out herein.
Sanjin ŠolićBoard President, Jadranka d.d.